Dirt. Dust. Heat. Friction. Contaminants.
They’re out there, waiting to rob an automobile of its pep and performance.
And its value. Without regular maintenance, even the best designed vehicles soon lose that “new car” feeling.
Regular maintenance by trained professionals. And Genuine Subaru Parts, specifically engineered to precise specifications. So they fit right, perform better, and last longer.
While non-genuine parts may save a few pennies now, car owners often end up paying more for them in the long run. With poor performance. Shorter replacement intervals. And, in some cases, even costly damage as a result of parts that didn’t quite fit, or didn’t quite meet the requirements of the car’s original equipment.
Genuine Subaru Parts
To help Subaru owners get maximum enjoyment and value from their vehicles, your local Subaru dealer maintains a ready supply of frequently needed parts—at prices competitive with off-brand parts. Belts, hoses, and spark plugs. Air filters, fuel filters and oil filters. Brake pads and shoes. Ignition wires and everything else you might need to help keep your customers’ Subaru vehicles running smoothly. They’re all specifically made for Subaru vehicles, and no matter what anyone might tell you, they aren’t the same as those aftermarket imitations.
A few examples:
- Genuine Subaru oil filters have a resin impregnated filter media for high dirt-holding capacity, and are built to rigid Subaru specifications.
- Genuine Subaru air filters have an oiled media of cellulose, synthetic fibers, and thermoplastic resins designed for maximum filtering efficiency.
- Genuine Subaru fuel filters have high dirt-holding capacity and stainless steel construction to protect internal components and help prevent leaks.
- Genuine Subaru Micro-V belts are specially constructed with fiber-loaded reinforcement ribs help to resist wear and cracking.
- Subaru V-belts for use in engine drives have thermally active tensile cords for maintenance-free performance.
- Materials of OE brake pads are specifically formulated to be compatible with the rotor surface to help prevent brake judder, noise and excessive heat build-up, which can impair stopping effectiveness.
- Copper spark plugs feature the largest (2.6mm) center electrode in the industry for longer, more effective service life. A solid copper core provides wider heat range for protection from low speed fouling and pre-ignition. High alumina ceramic insulator helps to resist cracking at high temperatures.
- Platinum spark plugs have up to twice as much platinum as typical aftermarket plugs, which provides long-lasting tune-ups, quicker starts, less wear on ignition components, lower emissions and better fuel economy.