Inside this issue:
This article details clutch replacement procedures on a 1995 all-wheel-drive Subaru Legacy. We’ll concentrate on the important steps that must be taken during this procedure to assure a successful and long-lasting repair.
Front stub axle seal replacements require special precautions. The seals are pressed into a side bearing retainer, which must be removed to replace a leaking seal. The side bearing retainers also control front differential side bearing preload, as well as ring and pinion backlash.
- 1999 4EAT Transmission Operation
- Five Speed Manual Transmission Popping Out of Gear
- Rear Axle Binding on Turns
- State Emission Testing
- Special Service Tools for Rear Wheel Bearing Replacement
- Secondary Circuit Failure in Master Cylinder Under Extremely Cold Conditions
- Transmission/Rear Differential Gear Ratios
- Towing Procedures For Vehicles Without Front Tow-Hooks
- Vehicle Tow-Hook Removal