In this issue:
The engines used in all Subaru models have received major changes and upgrades in the past few years, and some completely new engines have also been introduced. We’ll explain the changes, especially as they relate to your vehicle service efforts.
The 2.0 liter WRX engine is the first turbocharged Subaru engine since the 1994 Legacy 2.2 liter. This article explains the technology found in this new engine, as well as several important service procedures and cautions.
- WRX Turbo Cool Down Procedure
- Three Bond Sealer
- Knocking Or Tapping Noise: 2.5 Liter Engine
- Engine Noises
- Assembling 1997 And Newer Engines
- Oil Pumps: Replacement Versus Resealing
- Valve Shim Measurement
- Leaking Front Crankshaft Oil Seals
- Oil Leaks
- Oil Filters: H-4 Versus H-6 Engines
- Cold Engine Noises