In this issue
Periodic inspection of a vehicle’s suspension systems and wheel alignment assures the best possible combination of ride quality, handling and tire life.
An owner of a 1996 or later Subaru vehicle may require your expertise because the on-board diagnostic system has detected a fault. This sophisticated system can tell you what’s wrong, if you know how to listen.
- Impreza Throttle Position Switch Adjustment
- Cam Belt Timing Tips
- Diagnostic Trouble Code P1507
- Legacy (Non Turbo), SVX and Impreza ISC Valves
- Legacy Idle Quality Complaints
- Fuel Switching
- Ignition Coil Service Precaution
- Engine Noise When Cold
- 2.2 Liter Impreza Fuel Senders
- Enhanced Evaporative Emissions Test
- Cam Belt Tensioner Replacement