In this issue:
This article provides information about the Subaru Legacy fuel injection and engine management systems.
The Winter 2002 End Wrench contained an error which may cause confusion regarding the proper lubrication procedures for Subaru engines and transmissions. This short article sets the record straight.
OBD II checks a component and its system for the ability to function (circuitry tests) and the result while functioning (performance tests) for key systems.
- Rough Idle On MPFI Vehicles
- Reading OBD Readiness Codes
- Blue Versus Gray Connectors During Diagnosis
- Legacy (Non Turbo), SVX and Impreza ISC Valves
- Impreza Throttle Position Switch Adjustment
- DTC P0507 – Idle Control System RPM Higher Than Expected
- DTC P0505
- 2.2 Liter Impreza Fuel Senders
- Understanding P0440
- Enhanced Evaporative Emissions Test
- More P0440 Information
- OBD II Cylinder Misfire Codes
- Legacy and Impreza Engines with No Injection Pulse #1 Cylinder
- 1995 Subaru Legacy – DTC P0505 – Idle Control System Malfunction
- Diagnostic Trouble Code P1507
- 1995 Subaru Legacy – DTC PO325 – Knock Sensor Circuit Malfunction