Inside this issue:
Subaru vehicles are equipped with a sophisticated braking system that may or may not include ABS. This overview provides information on Subaru brake systems, including the unique Hill-Holder™ system.
Periodic brake fluid flushing and replacement extends the service life of brake system components and ensures proper system operation. This article explains fluid change procedures for Subaru vehicles.
- Identifying ABS Systems
- ABS/TCS Code 57
- ABS 5.3i ABS Warning Light Operation
- ABS System Check
- Brake Judder And Noise
- Brake Noise…What Is Normal?
- ABS-2E Control Units and ABS Code 23
- 5.3 ABS System Component Relocation
- Intermittent Wheel Sensor Codes In Early Legacy ABS Systems (Non-ABS-2E)
- 1996 Subaru Legacy Equipped With ABS 5.3 System
- ABS/TCS Equipped Legacy Vehicles
- Brake Fluid Basics